TU Dortmund University aims to make its websites and mobile applications accessible without barriers in accordance with EU Directive 2016/2102. The following statement on accessibility documents the implementation status for the https://rtd-raumplanung.tu-dortmund.de/ website in accordance with the Ordinance on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology in accordance with the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act.
Status of compliance with the requirements
This website is partially compliant with EU Directive 2016/2102.
Audit methodology: self-assessment
Created on: 01/27/2021
Last checked on: 01/27/2021
The content listed below is not barrier-free:
- PDF documents embedded in the website
- The color tones currently used do not all achieve the required contrast at a browser zoom factor of 100 percent.
- Due to the large number of PDF documents made available that were created before 09/23/2018, it has not yet been possible to convert them to an accessible format. They will be successively adapted.
- It has not yet been possible to provide the videos with an audio description.
- In case of non-accessible enrollment documents, please contact the Student Secretariat. In case of non-accessible examination regulations, please contact the Central Examination Administration. For other cases, please use the feedback form below.
- The embedded videos are Youtube files. Here you have the possibility to show automatic subtitles.
- The necessary contrast is given in case of strong enlargement via the browser zoom. We are working on a fully accessible solution in this regard.
Feedback and contact details
You can report accessibility compliance deficiencies to us and request information about content that is exempt from the policy.
Spatial Transformation in the Digital Age
(0)231 755 8910
If you would like to contact Spatial Transformation in the Digital Age, please use our feedback form.
Please include the keyword accessibility in the message and let us know which content you are referring to by mentioning the URL.
If you have not received a satisfactory response to communications or inquiries about accessibility within six weeks, you can call in the Ombudsman's Office for Accessible Information Technology. It is assigned to the Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities in accordance with Section 11 of the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act. If you would like an ombudsman procedure, please fill out the corresponding application and send it to the ombudsman's office by e-mail.
Ombuds Office for Accessible Information Technology of the
State of North Rhine-Westphalia at the State Commissioner
for people with disabilities
Further information on accessibility at TU Dortmund University
On the following page you will find an overview of measures taken by TU Dortmund University to reduce barriers as well as helpful links to offers and contact persons: TU Dortmund inclusive
DoBuS - the Department of Disability and Studies at TU Dortmund University - offers advice and services for students and teachers with the aim of creating equal opportunity conditions for persons with disabilities or chronic illnesses in studying and teaching. About DoBuS.
The TU Dortmund offers information about its profile in plain language.